TestOil, an industry leader in lubricant analysis, initiated a survey of industry leaders on their current satisfaction with generally accepted machinery criticality indices and rating scales. They found the following:
• 95% of respondents said a criticality index is something they either definitely or probably need.
• 53% of respondents said they are not currently using a criticality rating system.
• For those that are using a criticality rating system, 52% developed the method in house and 48% did not.
TestOil, an industry leader in oil analysis, credits its rapid growth and outstanding reputation to its disciplined Lean strategy initiative.
The Lean methodology, about continuously improving work processes, purposes and people, is based on three principles:
1. Deliver value from the customers’ perspective.
2. Eliminate anything that doesn’t add value to the offering.
3. Strive for continuous improvement.
TestOil, the industry leader in lubricant analysis, just announced 3D printing capabilities with game-changing potential. The company invested in a state-of-the-art 3D printer to improve and expand client services and streamline internal operations. The innovation aligns with TestOil’s Lean Six Sigma operation.
Ohio-based oil analysis company TestOil announced Nov. 25 a new test to determine the biodiesel content in conventional diesel fuel. The test was developed in response to requests by industrial customers needing to ensure the fuel they use meets OEM requirements for biodiesel content.
TestOil, an industry leader in oil analysis, just announced the addition of Tom O’Malley as its new inside sales, business development manager. In his new role, O’Malley will focus on growing TestOil’s customer base through strategic relationships.