In addition to public training classes, Eurofins TestOil offers onsite private training classes that are especially cost-effective for groups of four or more. Private training may be the answer if:
- There will be more than one participant
- Employees can’t be spared for 2-4 days
- The curriculum needs to be customized for specific needs
- There are potential scheduling conflicts.
Eurofins TestOil Training Business Unit Manager Tim Skully says, “Because there is one flat fee, the obvious benefit for a large group is cost savings; less obvious would be that even with a smaller group there can still be significant cost savings on travel expenses.”
In addition to customized programs, training options include:
- Oil Analysis Boot Camp (4 Day Course): Designed for all levels of personnel involved in the oil analysis program. This course provides comprehensive coverage of a combination of lubrication fundamentals, sampling, and storage and handling, plus a data interpretation workshop which provides opportunities to practice interpretation skills in an open-discussion format.
- Basic Oil Analysis (2 Day Course): Designed for all levels of personnel involved in the oil analysis program. This course provides basic coverage of a combination of lubrication fundamentals, sampling, storage and handling, and data interpretation at a basic level.
- Advanced Oil Analysis (3 Day Course): Designed for all levels of personnel involved in the oil analysis program. This course provides comprehensive coverage of a combination of lubrication fundamentals, sampling, storage and handling, and data interpretation.
- Lubrication Fundamentals & Sampling (2 Day Course: Designed for Lube Technicians, Mechanics, Maintenance Technicians, Millwrights, Oilers and Operators. This course builds foundation knowledge regarding lubricants and their use, then covers proper sampling techniques (tools, locations, procedures and frequencies) and proper storage and handling practices for contamination control.
- Lubrication Fundamentals & Data Interpretation (2 Day Course): Designed for PdM Technicians, Plant Managers, Reliability Engineers, Reliability Technicians and Service Technicians. This course builds foundation knowledge regarding lubricant properties, how they are measured, and how to interpret oil analysis data to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Certification Review Courses (2-4 days per certification reqs.): Onsite training courses can be tailored to help your team prepare for STLE or ICML certification exams.
“A private training class can be tailored to a company’s specific needs, to any of the certifications we offer, or a combination of both,” Tim explains. “The certification courses do have required topics, but with private training we can spend more time on the topics that are most relevant to attendees and their on-the-job performance, while still covering all the required information.”
According to Tim, in addition to time, the primary area of concern among potential customers is cost/ROI. “Not only are private training classes more cost effective than most people think, but there is significant proven ROI for both investing in employee training and implementing a proper lubrication program,” Tim says.
Eurofins TestOil looks forward to providing you with the training your organization needs. Contact us today to discuss how we can accommodate your requirements with private onsite training or public training classes. To request more information about private, onsite training, visit: https://testoil.com/onsite-training/onsite-oil-analysis-training-rfi/.
Eurofins TestOil Oil Analysis Training
Eurofins TestOil is proud to offer industry-leading training classes taught by qualified industry experts with a wide variety of options to fit your training needs. So whether you’re eager to expand your lubrication maintenance knowledge and skills, need to become certified or retain an existing certification, or if you want to get the most out of your learning and development budget, we provide a solution.
On the fence about registering for either public or private training because you don’t require or want the certification? Certification is optional and the class still provides exceptional value without the certification. The goal of each class is to increase your knowledge, capabilities, and value in the workplace.
For more information on Eurofins TestOil training classes visit Training Courses - Main Page - TestOil or contact Tim Skully at email@example.com or 216-251-2510.
With more than 30 years of experience in the oil analysis industry, Eurofins TestOil, focuses exclusively on assisting industrial facilities with reducing maintenance costs and avoiding unexpected downtime through oil analysis program implementation. As industry experts in diagnosing oil-related issues in equipment such as turbines, hydraulics, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and diesel generators, Eurofins TestOil provides customers with a guarantee of same-day turnaround on all routine testing. Eurofins TestOil PRO certified lubrication professionals educate the industry on oil analysis through public and private onsite training. These highly experienced professionals provide a variety of onsite services; from collecting oil samples to conducting failure analyses to writing work orders. For more information on partnering with Eurofins TestOil on oil analysis programs or training opportunities visit https://testoil.com. Contact: Michael Barrett 216-251-2510; firstname.lastname@example.org.