Undetected air and gas leaks can have a wide range of consequences. These can include reduced equipment efficiency and performance, increased energy consumption and costs, and potentially hazardous safety risks to personnel and the environment.
Eurofins TestOil Director of Industrial Services Micheal Shaw says, “The benefits of our acoustic leak detection service include early detection and recommendations for repair of leaks, which can improve equipment performance, reduce energy consumption and costs, and promote safety. Our customers have peace of mind knowing that their equipment is running at peak performance and is safe for their employees.”
The Eurofins TestOil acoustic leak detection solution, managed by our experienced and trained professionals is highly reliable. It leverages the latest technology and techniques including highly sensitive sound detection devices and sophisticated algorithms to ensure the accuracy of results. Our system will detect any anomalies and provide your maintenance team with real-time alerts. Acoustic Monitoring and Detection services include:
- Facilities Air: Searching for air leaks is often tedious and difficult. As such, many go undetected or ignored. While many small leaks are undetectable by ear, they can be detected by our advanced acoustics technology from over 200 feet away. It’s worth keeping in mind that a large portion of annual utility costs are due to leaks throughout the facility; even a small pinhole or junction leak can easily reach $10K in annual wasted energy.
- Process Gases: Compressed gas loss is not only extremely costly to a program, it's also a major safety risk. Gas detection meters are used as protection devices for close ranges. A different type of technology is required to accurately pinpoint both small and large leaks from great distances and within labyrinths of lines, pipes, hoses, controlled leaks, and equipment.
- Electrical Faults: Unexpected power interruptions can have a significant impact on the bottom line. Both undetected and low detection electrical faults result in an increasingly costly problem over time. To ensure continuous and trouble-free power delivery, scanning for these faults should be implemented as a utilities-based PM.
- Future Compliance: The future of reliability must include initiatives that effectively and efficiently integrate long term sustainability and a low carbon footprint. It can become difficult to calculate equipment efficiency and true costs when some energy losses go undetected.
- Monitoring Services: World class reliability incorporates a wide range of data inputs. Monitoring these inputs in specific intervals is one of the keys to success. Using extremely accurate technology to monitor energy loss and equipment efficiency increases equipment reliability, longevity, and profit.
Acoustic Monitoring is the newest addition to our portfolio of TestOil PRO services, which also includes: Consulting PRO, KickStart PRO, Sampling PRO and Work Order PRO.
“It is more valuable for our customers to subscribe to Acoustic Monitoring in conjunction with our other TestOil PRO services in order to save money and increase return on investment,” Micheal says.”
Sample Acoustic Monitoring reports are available on request.
Read more about our Acoustic Monitoring services or visit: https://testoil.com/testoil-pro/acoustic-imaging/.
For more information on working with Eurofins TestOil for Acoustic Monitoring, oil analysis and training visit www.testoil.com. Contact: 216-251-2510; email@example.com.
About Eurofins TestOil
With more than 30 years of experience in the oil analysis industry, Eurofins TestOil focuses exclusively on assisting industrial facilities with reducing maintenance costs and avoiding unexpected downtime through oil and fuel analysis program implementation. As industry experts in diagnosing oil-related issues in equipment such as turbines, hydraulics, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and diesel generators, Eurofins TestOil provides customers with same-day turnaround on routine oil analysis testing. For more information on partnering with Eurofins TestOil on oil analysis programs or training opportunities visit https://testoil.com. Contact: Michael Barrett 216-251-2510; firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Eurofins – the global leader in bio-analysis
Eurofins is Testing for Life. Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing, and in discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and agroscience Contract Research services. Eurofins is also a market leader in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, and in the support of clinical studies, as well as in BioPharma Contract Development and Manufacturing. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
With over 61,000 staff across a network of 940 laboratories in 59 countries, Eurofins’ companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods. Eurofins Shares are listed on Euronext Paris Stock Exchange.