In addition to oil analysis classes already scheduled for May and June, we will soon be announcing a huge roster of educational (and engaging) in-person and online training classes for the remainder of 2021. Each class on the schedule will be offered both in person and virtual.
TestOil Industrial Services Coordinator Courtney Irvin explains, “As is the case with most classroom situations during the pandemic, we had to make the shift to training classes that were exclusively online. But as the country begins to open up, more and more people are requesting in-person classes—whether at TestOil or at the customer’s site. This new schedule will accommodate everyone.”
Training class topics and content are based on feedback from customers. New classes planned for 2021 include:
- “Data Interpretation Workshop”
- “Sampling Best Practices”
- “OA 101”—the basics of oil analysis
- And more
“The instructors are experts on the TestOil team,” Courtney added. “We pull the strongest people, such as data analysts and field technicians, to teach topics that they are most passionate about.”
Anyone interested in one or both of the following two May classes should register soon--they are filling up fast!
- May 11 - May 13, 8 AM - 5 PM EST-- Comprehensive Oil Analysis:This is an online all-encompassing 3-day class covering Lubrication Fundamentals and Oil Analysis. The training is designed for all levels of personnel involved in the oil analysis program—especially PdM Technicians, Plant Managers, Reliability Engineers, Reliability Technicians and Service Technicians. Learn More
- May 21, 8 AM - 5 PM EST--Establishing a Remarkable Program: This class will be held at the TestOil Campus in Strongsville, Ohio and includes a tour of the lab. Participants will learn about program management and how to get started with an oil analysis program. Learn More
In addition to in-person training at TestOil and at the customer’s site, TestOil is also planning to add additional class locations that are centralized across the U.S. Please check our training portal for schedule updates. Then register while spots are still available!
Why Choose TestOil for Oil Analysis Education?
Eager to expand your maintenance program skills? Need to become certified or retain existing certification? Want to get the biggest payback on your budgeted funds? Now is the time to attend one of TestOil’s industry-leading training classes, taught by qualified and certified industry experts.
In addition to public classes, TestOil’s private training classes (virtual or onsite) are a real value for groups of four or more people. If you want to register for classes but have some reservations, these private classes may be the answer:
- Think the cost is too high? Private training involves one flat fee, despite the number of attendees. Virtual private classes have an even bigger cost benefit.
- Think they take too much time? Private training can be tailored for length.
- Have schedule conflicts? Private training will accommodate your schedule.
- Want to dive in to just a few topics? The subject matter can be adjusted to the specific needs of your company.
If the only thing that is still keeping you from signing up for either public or private training is the fact that you really don’t need the certification—rest assured. The goal of each comprehensive class is to increase your knowledge, your capabilities and your value in the workplace; certification is optional. For more information on TestOil’s training classes visit https://testoil.com/training-courses/. Contact: 216-251-2510; [email protected].
With more than 30 years of experience in the oil analysis industry, TestOil focuses exclusively on assisting industrial facilities with reducing maintenance costs and avoiding unexpected downtime through oil analysis program implementation. As industry experts in diagnosing oil-related issues in equipment such as turbines, hydraulics, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and diesel generators, TestOil provides customers with a guarantee of same-day turnaround on all routine testing. With in-house, certified training professionals, TestOil offers lubrication and oil analysis training, private onsite training, certification training and exams, and educational webinars. For more information on partnering with TestOil on oil analysis programs or training opportunities visit www.testoil.com.