Enclosed in the TestOil NOW bucket is everything you need to take samples, including 5 or 10 sample bottles, machine labels to affix to the bottles, postage paid return bubble mailers, sample tubing, sampling pump ( sold separately), and complete instructions.
TestOil has introduced the simplest and most complete method for acquiring oil samples, getting reports and consulting with an analyst.
We take the guess work out of oil analysis and do the work for YOU so that your results give you actionable recommendations.
Like your doctor, we choose the most appropriate test regimen for your equipment and perform every test that matters. When we see unusual results we will add additional tests to pinpoint your exact problem.
We will never charge you for these additional tests! Our goal is to get to the root of your problem and then provide access to our analyst to discuss your reports.
Your test results will help you determine:
- Is my equipment on the path to an impending failure and I should be prepared for some downtime?
- Is my equipment health not optimal but with some maintenance action, I can avoid a failure?
- Does my lubricant need to be changed?
- Am I using the correct oil?
- Is my plant’s environment creating problems for my equipment?
- Are my lubrication practices helping or hurting my equipment health?
What are the tests looking for in my oil?
- Wear Debris (particles) coming from equipment components
- Contamination –
- Particles coming from dirty oil, plant environment, poor lubrication practices
- Fluid coming from addition of incorrect fluids to the oil reservoir or coming from the process due to seal failure
- Water coming from humidity, wash downs, coolant leaks, poor lubrication practices
- Lubricant degradation – additive depletion, oil oxidation and degradation
A word from our
“This is Heather with TestOil!
I’ve noticed that some customers typically send in a few samples at a time, so I wanted to tell you all about the TestOil NOW kit.
You can purchase everything you need to pull your samples and get them sent to the lab without having to reach out to order supplies, then submit payment information, and then pay for return shipping. All of that is now handled simply and completely. Feel free to watch the video below for everything included in the kit.
I know this new process removes some of the human interaction you may be used to with us, so please always feel free to call or email and let us know how we can make your day remarkable!”
THE QUICKEST WAY TO GET YOUR OIL SAMPLES
We provide everything you need take your sample: Bottles, tubing, return mailers, and all the support you need to take your sample. TestOil Now covers the exact testing you need to gauge the health of your machine.
The TestOil Now Bucket includes a comprehensive analysis of your important oil samples as well as access to all the DATASIGHT (datasight.testoil.com) features and TestOil’s REMARKABLE customer service support.
The TestOil Now Bucket includes everything you need!
- Same Day Turnaround on all samples
- Full complement of testing (refer to “What Tests Do I Need?”)
- Samples are processed in our state of the art laboratory
- Test results are analyzed by an STLE Certified Lubrication Specialist (CLS)
- Communication via our email notification system
- Free Analytical Ferrography testing on all anomalies triggered by the basic testing
- Access to DataSight – web-based data program management application
- Assistance from our award winning customer service team