Oil Analysis Audit
The goal of an effective oil analysis program is to increase the reliability and availability of machinery while minimizing maintenance costs associated with oil change‐outs, labor, repairs, and downtime. The most successful oil analysis programs are those that are thoughtfully designed after careful evaluation and development of clearly defined goals. The emphasis should be on designing quality and excellence in the beginning, not force‐fitting it in along the way.
TestOil's Oil Analysis Audit includes a thorough onsite inspection of your lubrication and oil analysis program. The length of this inspection is determined by the size of your facility. After the physical audit takes place we will provide you with a detailed report outlining our findings and recommendations. This document will serve as a roadmap to effective program start-up, as well as continuous improvement.
The scope of the audit includes a review of the lubrication and oil analysis program, covering the following sections, each integral to a well-designed and executed program:
- Lubrication Program Management
- Lubrication Program Objectives and Key Performance Indicators
- Lubricant Standards, Consolidation and Procurement
- Documentation and Revision of Lubrication Procedures
- Lubricant Storage and Handling
- Lubrication and Re-Lubrication Practices
- Contamination Control and Management
- Oil Sampling Practices
- Oil Analysis Test Slate, Frequency and Use of Results
- Health, Safety and Environment Practices
- Lubrication Program Review and Improvement
- Employee Training and Certification
For more information on TestOil's Oil Analysis Audit please complete the form below.