TestOil, offers lubricant compatibility testing, which can help predict if mixing two lubricants might result in operational issues including: excessive foaming, formation of precipitates or deposits, and loss of key performance characteristics such as water separability.
Recent Posts by Jeanna
TestOil just announced the promotion of Chief Operating Officer Mary Messuti to President.
TestOil, an industry leader in lubricant analysis, initiated a survey of industry leaders on their current satisfaction with generally accepted machinery criticality indices and rating scales. They found the following:
• 95% of respondents said a criticality index is something they either definitely or probably need.
• 53% of respondents said they are not currently using a criticality rating system.
• For those that are using a criticality rating system, 52% developed the method in house and 48% did not.
TestOil, an industry leader in oil analysis, credits its rapid growth and outstanding reputation to its disciplined Lean strategy initiative.
The Lean methodology, about continuously improving work processes, purposes and people, is based on three principles:
1. Deliver value from the customers’ perspective.
2. Eliminate anything that doesn’t add value to the offering.
3. Strive for continuous improvement.
Recent Comments by Jeanna
No comments by Jeanna yet.